Tummy Tuck Surgery in Scotland from £111/Month
Carried out by some of UK’s leading surgeons from our clinic in Bath Street Glasgow, a Tummy Tuck is a life-changing procedure that can drastically improve the quality of life for many patients.
A ‘Tummy Tuck’ or as it is frequently referred to as an abdominoplasty is a common procedure which involves the removal of excess skin and the tightening of the abdominal muscles often following pregnancy or significant or rapid weight loss.
What can a ‘Tummy Tuck’ do for you?
- Restore stomach-tone following weight-loss or pregnancy
- Provide shape and tone after pregnancy
- Drastically reduce the appearance of a protruding abdomen
- Ease lower back pain and increase comfort
- Boost your overall confidence
How is surgery performed?
- Depending on complexity a Tummy Tuck procedure generally last between 2 to 5 hours
- The procedure may include liposuction to remove any fatty deposits
- Incisions are generally made below the underwear line to conceal scars
- Stomach muscles are also tightened during the procedure
Recovery and Aftercare
- Immediately after surgery you will be in mild pain for around 3 to 5 days, you may also have small drain tubes to remove any excess fluid
- Approximately two weeks after surgery you should be able to return to normal activities but will need to avoid strenuous exercise of all kinds for up to 6 weeks after surgery
- Swelling and bruising may take up to 3 months to disappear and for the whole area to return back to normal.
- You will also receive a series of schedules appointments commencing soon after surgery and at intermittent periods afterwards to ensure your recovery is progressing as expected
Why choose Aspire Weight Loss?
We have unrivalled experience in both abdominal surgery and liposuction procedures in Scotland today. We have also invested significantly both in terms of technology and our surgeons to ensure we deliver successful outcomes for each and every one of our patients. As an organisation we are very proud of our 97.4% customer satisfaction rating.
- Are FRCS (Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons) qualified
- Have been educated and trained in the UK, many at the Canniesburn Unit in Glasgow which has a significant international reputation.
- Are registered with British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) and / or with British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS).
- Have invested in a Vectra 3D Imaging scanner, the only one of its type in Scotland, which can show a 3D simulation of what your procedure may achieve
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the cosmetic surgery field
Tummy Tucks at our Glasgow clinic starts from £4,576. To provide you with precise cost please get in touch and we can arrange a consultation with a member of our surgical team
Book your Consultation
We believe it is important patients conduct their research and speak to reputable surgeons with established UK practices as there are many considerations when contemplating Tummy Tuck procedure.
You can either phone us on 0141 328 3236 to request a consultation please click here and complete our quick enquiry form.
Make an enquiry
Our discreet team will contact you in the way that is best for you